Health information, and motivation for a healthier lifestyle for day to day life.
10 Ideas for gluten free snacks ready to go
- Raw nuts, they travel well and need to refrigeration
- baby carrots
- celery sticks
- packets of almond butter or peanut butter for dipping
- apple or other fruit slices
- dried fruit
- pat of grass fed butter to add to coffee or tea, kept in a lunch box with an ice pack
- boiled eggs, kept with a ice pack
- small jar of coconut oil to add to coffee or tea – great for calories to keep you on the go.
- kale chips alone or with a small container of hummus – yum.